PENN HIGH SPEED JIGMASTER 505/506 ACCURATE ALBACORE SPECIAL COMPLETE KIT
The “Albacore Special” conversion kit converts your Penn High Speed Jigmaster 505 or 506 reel into a hot rod mid-size version of your stock Penn fishing reel.
This kit includes:
1. ACCURATE FRAME
2. ACCURATE SPOOL
- Precision machined black anodized aluminum
- All AccuSpools are precision machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum then anodized
3. ACCURATE HANDLE
4. ACCURATE SIDEPLATES
- AccuPlates are designed to replace the standard, factory supplied plastic side plates on your reel
- AccuPlates improve your reels performance by smoother and longer casting, greater strength and longer life, while enhancing appearance
- AccuPlates dissapate drag heat by pulling the heat out of the friction washers and into the aluminum AccuPlates
- AccuPlates hold extremely tight tolerances between the plates and the spool, line “eating” is virtually eliminated even with the thinnest lines
- AccuPlates are presision-machined from solid blanks of 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum then anodized and polished for superior corrosion protection and vivid color retention
- All AccuPlates come with a pair of ABEC Class-5 ball bearings and housings, plus stainless steel screws.
- Accurate sideplates are ICE BLUE in color
Model: Penn Mid-Size High Speed Jigmaster 505/506 “Albacore Special” Kit
Line capacity: 250 yards of 30 pound test line
Gear ratio: 5 to 1
Color: ICE BLUE
The “Albacore Special” conversion kit is used to make the Penn High Speed Jigmaster 505 narrower or the Penn High Speed Jigmaster 506 wider. This is the perfect conversion kit, so your reel can be used for fishing for albacore tuna. You can fish 20, 25 or 30 pound test line on your reel. It cast much better and is much stronger then the stock Penn High Speed Jigmaster 505 or 506 reel. It also greatly improves the appearance and performance of your Penn reel while reducing the weight of your reel making it lighter.